A few more photos from today's buggy photo shoot. As I was heading outside with the Lizettes ->
Posted by Cindy K in PA on August 11, 2017, 6:05 pm
.... I heard a shrill little voice demading to come along. 'Turns out it was "Foggy Afternoon" Amber. She was a little perturbed because she has lived here for quite some time and never had her photo taken.
So, here she is!
This Amber was also repainted by Helen Skinner. She turned out unusually sweet looking ... especially for an Amber.
Don't worry ... she still has Amber's attitude!
PS .... I really hate mosquitoes!
- Lovely... - Jillybeans57 August 11, 2017, 6:14 pm
- Beautiful repaint work! She does indeed look sweet. - Livdollcity August 11, 2017, 6:50 pm
- She is beautiful, Cindy! Your Amber has such a pensive fragile look - Eveline August 11, 2017, 6:59 pm
- Another beauty!! Just gorgeous! - Cassandra August 11, 2017, 7:05 pm
- Your Amber looks very very sweet, but, I would not want her angry at me!!>> - barbara in OR August 11, 2017, 8:31 pm
- oh, she is a darling, Cindy! I love her eyes and coloring, and sass, of course! - Lynda August 11, 2017, 9:51 pm
- Oh, she's precious! What a face....just perfect. xo - Anita in TN August 12, 2017, 12:11 am
- She is just so sweet. She seems a little melancholy. - deb in atlanta August 12, 2017, 7:17 am
- pretty girl - sharoninor August 12, 2017, 10:43 am