More Favorite Hair and wigs>
Posted by Lynda on April 19, 2017, 5:01 pm
| Saturday Runaround (Bexley) has such fun hair, I love it!
She is one of my "boom-a-rang" girls.
Had her, sold her, desperately wanted her back and here she is.
(outfits Peggy's Passion, jewels by Kathy)
Blithe is another boom-a-rang girl, although I sold her for a good cause when Ty was in college.
This Blithe has hair that is so thick and full!
Little Miss Sass in a totally fun and funky wig by Blue Blood Dolls.
(Outfit by Willy)
Carabelle, in a favorite fur wig.
(her sweet outfit is by Kim K).
Carabelle in another of my favorite, classic wigs, with her "catch".
Jpop makes some of my favorite funky wigs.
This is the Shelli wig in Momo on Bright Eyed Amber, Brynne.
Two more fun jPop wigs.
Fiona in jPop Vampire.
I'm so happy it's already Wednesday!
- I love the vintage fabric & style of those first girls' dresses. Fabulous wigs & hair on everyone! - Anita in TN April 19, 2017, 5:57 pm
- I really like those Jpop wigs, do you get them in a 6/7 or 7/8? - Debbie April 19, 2017, 6:40 pm
- All of your girls are so pretty, and what fun variety of wigs! Love the dresses in the first pic! - Carmen in MN April 19, 2017, 7:13 pm
- These are all super cool. You are not afraid of colour. I so admire that. - Livdollcity April 19, 2017, 7:14 pm
- What a fabulous selection, I love, love your Blithe, on my wish list!! - Judith M April 19, 2017, 7:29 pm
- Now, that is more fun eye candy or pretty rainbows. Love those pictures, Lynda:) - Inti April 19, 2017, 7:33 pm
- I can totally relate to the sell and buy back! I have a few that I still need to buy back! - Christina April 19, 2017, 9:39 pm
- Loving all the wilde hair girls Lynda.... - jodiecreations April 19, 2017, 9:40 pm
- ALL spectacular! jPop vampire really does it for me, especially on Fiona! - Jeanne/JPG April 19, 2017, 11:40 pm
- love them all, - sharoninor April 20, 2017, 9:47 am
- Ohh sassy girls are here!!!!!! - Kim K April 20, 2017, 10:09 am
- Oh - I love these Lynda - but I have adored the " vampire" always!!> - Pat in KS April 20, 2017, 7:36 pm