~ * Hair Theme * ~ .....My favorite (non-red) factory hair: Ice Storm Hair ! ---->
Posted by Anita in TN on April 19, 2017, 12:01 pm
| Rooted carrot-red hair is my favorite factory doll hair, but in the non-red category I have another favorite. I adore the silver Ice Storm Parnilla hair so much! It's wild, yet very sexy, and can be styled in any style while maintaining the original crimped factory waves. Daenerys started the whole Parnilla Storm for me. LOL. She was repainted by Leslie Wagner, who also styled her Game Of Thrones hairdo. Her gown is by Farrah.
And then my other 3 Ice Storms, who were repainted by Our Pat/PGR Spa.
Gracen.....how I adore this soft angel. xo These first 2 photos were taken by Pat. She styled her hair, too. And with her hair partially down. She arrived, wearing this lovely "timeless" gown, by eBay seller sen472. Precious Nanette..... These first 2 photos were taken by Pat. I had just braided her hair to keep it out of the way while Pat painted, but I love the sleek look with her new face. Pat called it her Gwen Stefani photo shoot. And with her hair down. Her outfit is by Fashion Fakery (me). And my bold & beautiful Wynter, with the spiral-braids-and-pink-flowers hairdo by Pat. The first photo was taken by Pat. Her gown is from the Franklin Mint Scarlet.
- wow, knock out girls! have never seen Parm look so good! - KatsCauldron April 19, 2017, 1:14 pm
- My, oh, my! Parnilla never looked this good. What beauties you have my dear! - Inti April 19, 2017, 2:26 pm
- I am not a Ghastly collector but that first Parnilla is such a surreal beauty - Livdollcity April 19, 2017, 3:26 pm
- So alluring! I understand your obsession with Ice Storm. They each have unique personalities, and - Lynda April 19, 2017, 4:23 pm
- Your Parnilla's look great, love the last photo. - Debbie April 19, 2017, 6:49 pm
- I have to admit that I did not care much for Parnilla before seeing your photos of your girls.... - Carmen in MN April 19, 2017, 7:20 pm
- Oh Anita, I love your Parnillas so much. They are dreamy!! - Judith M April 19, 2017, 7:20 pm
- Parnilla is fabulous especially that last photo - jodiecreations April 19, 2017, 9:32 pm
- You and these artists have the eye! I turned down "ice storm" >> - Jeanne/JPG April 20, 2017, 12:45 am
- She's amazing! Wonderful photo! And love the Fashion Fakery gown! - Skipper April 20, 2017, 3:02 am
- Oh oh oh so sad... I really want this girl .......she is TDF!!!!! sigh :( - Kim K April 20, 2017, 10:12 am
- Well- I love them all - but I especially love your photos and the thought that you ----> - Pat in KS April 20, 2017, 7:41 pm