Question - When ebay listings come up for Tonner doll heads where does one aquire bodies?
Posted by Kristina in IN on April 19, 2017, 10:15 am
I know integrity has 16 inch bodies, do they fit Tonner heads? Brodjam sometimes has doll heads that I would love to snap up, but without access to bodies, I always pass.
- I'm wondering, why there are so many doll heads? lol - Rita~bittyboutique April 19, 2017, 10:27 am
- Also a good question! haha - Kristina in IN April 19, 2017, 10:29 am
- because the bodies wear out too quickly (ex: get loose limbs)-a doll this price shouldn't - Sheri in SC April 19, 2017, 11:52 am
- I wondered that, too. Why so many heads singing "I ain't got nobody..."? Now I know! - Linda in PA April 19, 2017, 7:11 pm
- Tonner used to have extra doll heads at the store/doll hospital, I was offered a replacement - Debbie April 19, 2017, 7:13 pm
- now more than ever you need to be sure you have secured a tonner body in the right skin tone - KatsCauldron April 19, 2017, 1:10 pm
- aren't there some "Frankenstein" Ellowyne's w/ other doll's bodies? - Sheri in SC April 19, 2017, 1:49 pm
- I have seen a few Tonner bodies on ebay. I do know that most all of Tonner doll - Inti April 19, 2017, 3:02 pm