For Debbie, Inti's Loose Hip Fix>
Posted by Lynda on March 19, 2017, 11:34 am
| Inti has tried lots of different fixes for loose hips.
The rubber band fix did not work well.
The moleskin she tried kind of curled up when moving the joints.
Inti found that the peel and stick Velcro strips work the best.
Here are pics of her Amber.
I have not tried it yet, but wanted to pass this along and Inti said I could share this with you.
- I am going to try this on Evies waist. Mole skin interfers >> - barbara in OR March 19, 2017, 11:52 am
- Thanks Lynda, I will try this. My dolls leg is so loose I can see - Debbie March 19, 2017, 11:52 am
- Thanks! My poor Lizette is so wiggly, she needs a fix-it. - deb in atlanta March 19, 2017, 1:25 pm
- Which part of the Velcro? The hook or the loops? - Kath March 19, 2017, 1:35 pm
- Thanks, Lynda and Inti! - Jeanne/JPG March 20, 2017, 12:16 am