[ Post a Response | DOCKSIDE ]
Re: 1/1200 Parallel Universe
Posted by Chuck Treese on August 15, 2012, 11:36 pm, in reply to "1/1200 Parallel Universe"
I don't know what you guys are complaining about. I have been repairing my entire fleet with the parts, bits, and pieces you droped in your carpet, that somehow found their way to mine, for years now. Sort of a hands across the sea, reverse lend lease if you ask me. |
As for finding things in turn ups Jeff (We call them cuffs here in the Colonies and you had me thinking for a moment) I found, just the other day, your JFK and Hermes conversions in mine, and I would bet you have not even missed them yet. Your Aurora Saint Paul turret was in there too.
- 1/1200 Parallel Universe - Colin Lewis August 15, 2012, 7:04 pm
- Re: 1/1200 Parallel Universe - its when ... - Tim Hudson August 16, 2012, 10:13 pm
- Re: 1/1200 Parallel Universe - Ian Maun August 16, 2012, 11:45 am
- Re: 1/1200 Parallel Universe - Chuck Treese August 15, 2012, 11:36 pm
- Re: 1/1200 Parallel Universe - jeff August 15, 2012, 7:37 pm
- Re: 1/1200 Parallel Universe - david alcock August 15, 2012, 7:17 pm
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!